- Your ticket is proof of purchase of a seat at the event and must be presented at the time of admission.
- Your ticket is non-transferable and only one ticket is valid per ticket purchased.
- Tickets are not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry.
- Refunds are available at the discretion of the Event Organiser or Please choose carefully as there are no refunds.
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry.
- This ticket may be valid as a tax invoice or receipt in the case of registrations or other event payments.
- This ticket has been created and managed using the TryBooking site and is also subject to the Terms and Conditions of TryBooking
- As the Event Organiser hosting this event, (name of the host) is solely responsible for all issues relating to the sale of tickets. If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact us on email@example.com
- Proof of age or concession card may be requested.
- Latecomers will have to wait to be seated. There will be no refunds. Doors open 10 minutes before the event.
- Tickets cannot be on-sold by any means at a price greater than the purchase price of the ticket. Scalped tickets may be cancelled, and the ticket holder denied entry.
- Any persons who are noisy, drunk, threatening or unruly will be asked to leave the premises, and will not be eligible for a refund
- The event organiser has all rights to film, photo and video production of this event.
- If the event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will be issued to all patrons.
- This ticket entitles the patron to one coupon. Tickets can be exchanged for coupons at the box office on the day of the event.
Your data will not be used for marketing purposes unless consent was provided at the point of purchase. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org